Enter to Win 2 Registrations for The Dirty Dash
The Dirty Dash 5K returns to MetraPark’s Infield on July 27th. Billings365.com has your chance to win 2 registrations for the muddiest race on earth!
This is a quick contest! Enter today through 10am on Tuesday, July 23rd. We’ll draw a winner after that time and notify them via the email address provided. Online registration is open until July 24th so you’ll have to register quick if you win!
By submitting your information, you agree to the Billings365 contesting terms and conditions.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
1. No purchase necessary to enter to win. All Federal, State, Local laws and regulations apply.
2. How To Enter: Enter by providing your email address in the contest form.
3. Eligibility: Contests are open to persons 18 or older. Employees of Billings365.com and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in any contest. The term immediate family includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children. Contestants must provide their own email address.
4. Prizes: Prize is 4 registrations for The Dirty Dash 5K at MetraPark on July 27th, 2013.
5. Timeline: Entries will begin being accepted on Monday, July 22nd through Tuesday, July 23rd at 10am. Winner will be drawn at random from all entries on July 23rd and notified via the email address provided.
6. Participation: Participation in any contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these official rules. Billings365.com reserves the right to cancel or modify any contest it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failures have destroyed the integrity of any contest.
7. General Release: By entering this contest, contestant releases Billings365.com from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injury , damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with any contest. In addition, contestant further agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the contest, or any prize awarded shall be resolved by and be at the sole discretion of Billings365.com.
blog comments powered by Disqus