Contesting Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter to win. All Federal, State, Local laws and regulations apply.
2. How To Enter: Enter by posting a comment on the appropriate Facebook Post.
3. Eligibility: Contests are open to persons 21 or older. Employees of Billings365.com and immediate family members are not eligible to participate in any contest. The term immediate family includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children. Contestants must provide their own name and email address.
4. Prizes: Prizes are as described in the contest entry form, blog or Facebook post.
5. Timeline: The contest will end and the winner will be announced on the date specified on the contest blog or facebook post.
6. Participation: Participation in any contest constitutes an agreement by each contestant to comply with these official rules. Billings365.com reserves the right to cancel or modify any contest it determines, in its sole discretion, that fraud or technical failure s have destroyed the integrity of any contest.
7. General Release: By entering this contest, contestant releases Billings365.com from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injury , damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with any contest. In addition, contestant further agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the contest, or any prize awarded shall be resolved by and be at the sole discretion of Billings365.com.